22 June, 2023
All of us are aware that Google owns YouTube. Therefore, changing your Google account password also changes your YouTube password. Additionally, you may remember your password in your Google account so that you never forget it. The sign-in credentials will thus automatically paste into the box the next time you wish to connect into your channel.
1.Firstly, Sign in to Your Google Account, where you need to change YouTube password.
2. After logging in into your google account then open youtube.com.
3. Click on your profile picture at the top right section. After clicking in the profile picture, then drop-down menu will appear and then Choose Manage Your Google Account from the list of choices.
4. You will be redirect to the Google account management page, which having many settings and information about your Google Account.
5. Then you need to find and choose the Security Option on the left sidebar under the Data & Privacy.
6. After, clicking on password and if sign in page will appear again, enter your current password again.
7. Then, you may generate a new password. Make sure your new password is special, challenging, and difficult to guess. Use of both capital and lowercase letters, numerals, and special characters is for high security. Enter your new YouTube/ Google password and re-enter it again then, Click on the change password.
8.Now you are Google and YouTube password is changed.
This Option are used when you cannot remember your password and you want to recover it.
2. If Enter your password page will appear, then click on the Forget password?
3.You’ll be redirect to the Account Recovery page, where you enter the last password that you remember with current Google account which you need to forget the password.
4. If you cannot remember any previous passwords, then click on the Try another way A password reset code will be send to your recovery phone number that you connected to this account or recovery email.
After that, you need to enter the 6-digit code to verify, that you received through the recovery email or recovery phone number. By this extension, you will change your YouTube password, too.